Other cities utilize a fleur de lis in their seal and others use stars, but no one puts them together quite like Louisville. The stars represent the 13 states that existed when Louisville was founded in 1778, and the fleur-de-lis honors good King Louis XVI whom Louisville was named after (duh). Btw, there was a survey done in 2003 where vexillology* fans from around the globe voted on their favorite flag and Louavul's came in #9. *Vexillology is the study of flags.
• 75% combed ring-spun cotton/25% polyester fleece
• 2" rolled forward shoulder
• Contrast white metallic zipper and pouch pockets
• Not intended for sleepwear
• 1x1 rib spandex cuffs and waistband