Bourbon is Food Mug

  • Sale
  • Regular price $11.00

Ain't that the truth!

Whether you like yours straight out of the barrel, from a small batch, or bottled in bond, you can wear this and tell the naysayers that, by law, bourbon has to have 51% corn and that is a "food." Depending on which bourbon you drink, it will also have malted barley, rye, or wheat to make up the other 49% and those ARE foods. Promise.

The phrase "bourbon is food" is trademarked by The Uncommonwealth of Kentucky LLC.

Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.

• Ceramic
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
• White and glossy