Hey, smarty pants science person you! Answer this question: According to the UK's Science and Technology Facilities Council, the sky weighs:
- The same as 570,000,000,000,000 adult Indian elephants
- The same as 490,000,000 Egyptian pyramids
- The same as 990 million Yankee Stadiums
- The same as 1,200,000,000,000 cases of Ale-8-One
Answer? #1. Air weighs something, but we don't notice it as it presses on us evenly from all directions and we are used to it. Helium balloons float because helium weighs less than air. Air pressing against us is called air pressure. Barometers work because the atmosphere has weight. If you are still struggling with the concept of air having weight, just think of a hurricane: all that is is moving air.
If you've sloggered through all this left-brain stuff, you deserve a discount, so put in: "mad-science" as your promo code and get $2 off this shirt.
This is a classic tee that has a light feel. Made of 100% ringspun cotton (except for heather colors, which contain 10% polyester).
• 100% ringspun lightweight cotton
• Tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Seamless collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem