Big city vs. small county. That's 1987: Clay County, coached by the legendary Bobby Keith and featuring future UK star Richie Farmer, beat Ballard, under Scotty Davenport and featuring future NBA star Allan Houston, by three points in overtime to win the state championship. And, so, The Uncommonwealth -- thanks to a nudge from Brad Young -- decided to recreate the shirts Farmer and his teammates wore in the championship parade in Manchester.
Photo copyright Kentucky.com (or so we think).
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping